7.31.2015

Inside Out (2015)


Pixar continues its streak of making really really good movies. Pixar is as dependable as Antonio Brown is in a PPR league when it comes to making feel good, memorable movies. (Sorry, I'm getting a bit excited for the upcoming fantasy draft.)
'Inside Out' takes an inside look into a young girl's mind as she moves from the small town life style in Minnesota to big city life of San Francisco. Joy, fear, anger, sadness, and disgust portray the emotions controlling the young heroine. The cast was wonderful overall, but I felt that sadness, voiced by Phyllis from 'The Office' just stole the whole show.
Maybe it was because I had a similar experience of moving to a whole new world as a young kid that I found myself relating to the young heroine and all the crazy mix of emotions she was going through. It really can be scary to move to a whole new environment as a young kid. I found myself really enjoying this film. No matter your age, 'Inside Out' is a sweet and enjoyable film that's sure to make you smile.


IMDB- 8.6/10
Metacritic- 94/100
Rotten Tomatoes- Critics- 98%, Audience- 91%
Yong's Rating- 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment